- Completes all required documentation accurately, in a timely manner, and thoroughly in accordance with department standards; in addition, documentation complies with patients' insurance requirements.
- Meets clinic site and organization needs in a reliable and flexible manner; prioritizes work and makes an effort to adhere to schedule.
- Provides comprehensive evaluations, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with mental illness, emotional disorders and/or substance abuse. As needed, examines patients to determine presence of physical disease utilizing physical finds, laboratory results and medical history. Maintains the appropriate productivity expectation based on contract, program, or clinic assignment.
- Works effectively as a member of the treatment team. Communicates with other providers, physicians, case managers, scheduling staff, referring providers, and with outside agencies and authorities, in a timely and appropriate manner as needed. Coordinates and links psychiatric treatment plans with therapy, case management, primary care "medical home," and with community support systems as appropriate. In integrated behavioral health sites, provides consultation and support to primary care providers in the management of primary care patients with mental health concerns.
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine; completion of a 4-year residency in General Psychiatry OR status as a 3rd/4th year resident in a General Psychiatry program able to moonlight.
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in California, Oregon, or Alaska, or be willing/able to be licensed there, potentially for telehealth services.
- DEA license
- Demonstrated medical/psychiatric knowledge and clinical skills, including ability to assess both medical and psychiatric information including patient presentation, differential diagnosis, and psychopharmacology needs.
- Meet organizational driving requirements.
- Job type: regular full time
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off, extended sick leave and paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision/FSA/life insurance
- Employee discounts and wellness programs
Achieve Medical Center was founded by psychiatrists who are committed to providing high quality mental health services to our community. Our founders continue to practice psychiatry within the group, and so are intimately aware of how the decisions they make impact the practice of psychiatry on a day-to-day basis. We are proud of the business we have built and are looking for psychiatrists to share it with.
Interested candidates, please fill out the form, below.
Applications for additional positions include, but are not limited to: