What can patients expect from you as a provider? I began my career in 2004, and over the past 18 years I have developed a deep sensitivity to the individualized nature of recovery. My experience has taught me the value of person-centered therapy combined with empirically sound treatments. I specialize in DBT, ACT, Motivational Interviewing, and healing from Trauma. My clients will come to expect sensitivity, empathy, sincerity and a willingness to collaborate on goals designed to improve their well-being.
What do you specialize in?
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
What makes you different as a provider? My diverse clinical and experiential training collaborating and providing care for clients of all ages and demographics, in most settings (including school, home, detention centers, community). My sensitivity to developmental trauma disorder and my understanding of trauma.
How would you describe your family? I am a loving and committed father.
What sort of interests or hobbies do you have? I deeply enjoy running, especially trail running, and being outdoors. I love trying new things and learning.
Can you recommend five resources to your patients?
- Mental Health Clubhouse(s)
- Vet Center, Wounded Warriors and VA services for Veterans
- NAMI resources
- AA and other self-help programs (ACOA, AL-ANON, OA, NA, etc)
- Other, more appropriate therapeutic programs such as Aurora, Rogers, and Crisis Centers