What can patients expect from you as a provider? Patients can count on me to partner with you to explore what it is you most want for yourself and what might be getting in the way. Through this process, we will explore together where your personal strengths and agency lie to create support for your intentions and hopes. I will offer a consent and trauma-informed holding space for your journey of self discovery and growth.
How would you describe your family? They are a fun-loving, supportive, and inquisitive bunch!
What sort of interests or hobbies do you have?
- Yoga practice and teaching
- Reading non-fiction and fiction
- Writing poetry
Can you recommend five resources for your patients?
- Yoga International - A website that offers membership access to all sorts of different types of yoga and mindfulness preferences, and accessibility needs.
- Stressed Teens - A website of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens. Online learning andresources for teens, parents and professionals.
- Accessible Yoga - An international grassroots organization dedicated to sharing the teachings of Yoga with everyone - including people with disabilities, chronic illness, seniors, those who have been under-served, do not have access, and anyone who doesn’t feel comfortable in a regular Yoga class. We endeavor to create a strong network around the globe advocating for a diverse Yoga culture that is inclusive and welcoming to all.
- The Honest Guys - A YouTube channel that features plethora of streaming guided meditations and musical arrangements to support relaxation and healing states.
- Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human - written by Daniel Siegel